“Comfortable, with a massaging insole, and stylish too, these partially recycled shoes are great…”

Travel Channel Editors Share Their Favorite Footwear

Travel Channel – July 06, 2017

“Metro Atlanta-based Okabashi, participated in a recent White House event on American-made products”

Atlanta footwear company featured at White House event

AJC – August 08, 2017

“Okabashi is broadening its global outreach…”

How Okabashi is Using Technology to Promote its Made-in-America Products

Footwear News – September 04, 2017

“You cannot go the beach without flip flops, and you can likely find a pair from Georgia-based Okabashi…” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>

Headed to the Beach? Grab an American-made Swimsuit, and Beach Towel, and Sunglasses…

American Manufacturing – June 23, 2017

“The sandals are built to be so hardy that to clean them off, you can just toss them in the dishwasher.” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>

9 Best Summer Sandals And Flip Flops That Are Good For Your Feet And The Planet

Organic Life – June 21, 2017

“98 percent of shoes being made overseas… Okabashi is proud to be apart of that remaining 2 percent.”>

Okabashi recognized during White House’s Made in America Week

Footwear Plus – July 21, 2017

“For over 30 years, Okabashi has been manufacturing sandals in Buford, Georgia”>

Okabashi recognized during White House’s Made in America Week

USA Love List – October 23, 2017

“Designed to help you walk along the ocean, play a game of frisbee or all of the above.”>

Best Shoes For Traveling – Traveling Abroad? Do Not Leave The House Without One Of These

Ask Men – August 10, 2017

“That “Made in the USA” stamp tells you a lot…”>

Walking a mile in the shoes of a closed-loop company

Green Biz – November 17, 2017